pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

OOTD - Easy Tiger...






Skirt- Bershka (similar here)// Bow Heels - Love Label (old stock)// Jacket -DIY (Patch ebay)// Tshirt- H&M// Studs- ebay

When you D.I.Y clothes I think you treasure them more, which is exactly the case with this jacket that I customised. The jacket faux leather jacket was only £20 from Primark (believe it or not) however I added brass pyramid studs to the front and a very prominent tiger patch on the back. I used brass studs as I think they give the jacket a vintage look rather than gold which can sometimes look tacky, or silver which is usually more punky and not the style I was looking for.



 I must admit I didn't come up with the idea of adding the patch on my own, I saw a video on You Tube by stylesecretsx in which she showed the patch on her leather jacket, she explains she had seen the DIY tutorial on another blog. I didn't want to put the patch on my real leather jacket in case it went wrong, however I wish I had now as I can only wear this jacket in warm weather  because the material is very thin (guess you cant expect too much on the quality side from Primark). Every time I have worn this it has received a lot of positive attention , it is definitely a statement piece and I love that  the badge is of a roaring tiger mainly because i'm a huge softy and it makes me feel a little bit badass like i'm a hell's angel or something :p. 

Adding the heels and patterned skirt makes the outfit a bit more girly, and of course thick tights due to the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x