pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

OOTD - Tailored





Trousers - Zara (similar 1,2,3 and 4)// Heels - Asos (suede version here)// T shirt - H&M// scarf - Vintage shop - (many similar here)// bag -River Island (similar 1,2,3)  


I usually wear leggings most of the time, but when I saw these trousers on the Zara I fell in love with them. They are so different in that they look like tracksuit bottoms and tailored trousers at the same time like a classy take on a casual item, the faux leather pockets are a gorgeous addition also. These trousers are sold out not i think they only lasted on the website about 1 week (understandably) but I have found many similar pairs at Zara (as outlined above). 

I have paired these trousers with a basic white v neck T-shirt from H&M which is tucked in to cinch in the waist and showcase the high waist of the trousers, a bright vintage scarf to liven up the outfit and some small heels which help to give the trousers a tailored smart look. This can also be reversed to make the trousers look casual and dressed down with a plain top that isn't tucked in and a pair of converse or plain pumps from Topshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x