pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Parklife 2013

Some pictures from Parklife Festival (sorry about the picture quality but I didn't want to take my canon and break it :p) -
     























Parklife is a non camping music festival that takes place on a weekend in Manchester Heaton Park yearly. I will definitely be returning next year as it was an amazing experience. The festival is very large and has around 8 different tents each with varied music ranging from drum & bass and house to Tech, Hip-hop and mainstream music. 

Some of the acts that I saw were - Disclosure, Rudimental, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, Benga, Julio Bashmore and Jurassic 5.  I would completely recommend going next time it's on, festivals in general are always a nice escape from regular life, a time to relax and enjoy yourself. 

Bring on Parklife 2014 !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x