pages

Friday, 19 July 2013

Graduation Dress



"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human 
contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language." 
- Miuccia Prada 






Dress - Ginger Fizz 

I love the style and the floral print on the dress I chose for my graduation it's so pretty, girly and perfect for a smart occasion as it isn't very revealing. The material has a silky feel which makes it very lightweight, (a must in the abnormally hot weather we are having in UK at the moment) especially as I was going to have to wear a huge gown over it. 

Deciding on a dress took a very long time as i'm quite picky and I feel that graduation is almost as important as your wedding day, it's a day where the pictures and memories will be kept forever and you don't want to remember yourself looking horrific. I decided it was definitely best to pick something classic and timeless, and I also wanted a lighter coloured dress as it would stand out under the gown, compliment my darker skin tone and be more suitable in the heat. 

These were my other choices :- 







4 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! I also very much like the first option you had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful! And congrats on graduating :)
    Thanks also for stopping by my blog

    -KatieCitizen Images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, what is the dress size of the dress u wearing? Wanted to order it but afraid to get the wrong sizing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x